In this article you’ll learn about the Visualising IT 1 Day Bootcamp, the latest edition in teaching people how to use visual diagramming, images and presentations to communicate Information Technology more easily to Executives, Business and Technical people.
After some field tests with some of our clients, people were looking at an entry-level to get them up to speed in being able to understand how best to use diagrams, images and presentations more effectively in getting their point of view across.
We took the opportunity to strip back the 3 Day Visualising IT course so that people can tap into concepts more easily.
Visual Diagramming, teaches you more
This course is a must for anyone trying to get difficult technical concepts across easily to their audience.
Participants are given valuable insights in understanding how to use visualisations such as diagrams, images and presentations, for describing and responding to Technology related problems.
- The power of visualisations as a communication tool
- How people connect to imagery
- How to draw visualisations to describe Information Technology
- How, where and when to use visualisations in conveying Technology concepts
- Understanding the needs of the audience who will be reading the visualisation
- Knowing what visualisations are best suited to business and technical groups
- What types of visualisations are best for describing different technology scenarios
- Understand how to create sustainable management techniques for managing visualisations
- How to develop their personal style to improve their ability to create visualisations
- How to guide group thinking, using visualisations as the key tool
- How to leverage the use of visualisations to target conversations that resolve problems and issues
- How to be equipped with the right tools for creating visualisations
If you would like to host a Visualising IT 1 Day Bootcamp at your department or business then make sure you contact us today.
If you mention this blog post, you’ll receive a discount of allowing one person in your team to attend for free at a on-site training for five people. In other words, book 5 and one of those will be free!
This is a limited offer.