Does this sound like your technology delivery and projects?
- Documentation takes too long to create,
- It takes a long time to make decisions,
- Our meetings can never focus on the real issue,
- We spend 80% of our time wading through inadequate documentation,
- Our documentation is not concise and doesn’t get to the point,
- We are spending 80% of our time creating documentation that may never be used,
- My executive and managers can never really understand what we’re building,
- The organization find it difficult getting the message across about what we’re building,
- Our technical meetings get easily distracted on detail and don’t get to the real issues,
- I wish I had one diagram that explained what we’re doing,
- We have some diagrams, but they don’t really help,
- Our historical documentation lacks substance, how will those coming after us know what we did?
- The project has several scope changes and we can’t keep up with documentation, how can we improve this?
If this sounds like your organisation, check out the benefits Visualising IT can offer.
The benefits of Visualising IT
Diagrams, images and presentations get to the heart of technology as:
- People can visualize and see more clearly, the real concerns and opportunities
- People get focused on the real issues
- You have the best tools to describe and resolve the challenges
- You can focus on the true issues and cut through the BS
- Decision making gets easier
- Meaningful documentation gets created
- A perpetual history helps future work history
- You learn how to communicate your message effectively using diagrams and presentations
- You learn how to manage visualisations for the long-term
- You learn how to improve your organizations documentation delivery using visualisations
- Diagrams save time, long documentation needs a long look
- You save money not creating unnecessary documentation by using diagrams
- Ideas are captured and recorded more easily
- It improves your corporate communication
- You get better bang for your buck with documentation
- Executives and Management understand complex issues more easily
- People get more enjoyment creating diagrams and presentation than creating long worded documents
- You get a better product
There are three key foundations to start on the journey of improving your technology delivery using visualisations:
1. Participate in a 3-Day Course
Project Performance International our training partners, manage our courses.
You can find out more about the Visualising IT 3-day course on this site.
2.Organise a Corporate Training Course
A Corporate Training Course tailored to your organization’s needs is an excellent way to maximise the value of your training.
Check out the options and possibilities that can enhance your organization’s capability in delivering Technology through a tailored course.
3. Get a Capability Assessment
Get a Capability Assessment to check your organization’s ability to use of more diagrams, drawings, images and presentations effectively to give better technology delivery and projects.
A Capability Assessment is a valuable way to start mapping out a future strategy for your organization to successfully deliver solutions using visualisations.
Need more information?
To find out more about Visualising IT, send us a message today!